Saturday, October 17, 2009

Will trade $10 Bob Evans gift card or bead earrings for bottle caps needed for art project.

HERE'S MY OFFER for YOUR BEER BOTTLE CAPS.
I have a $10 Bob Evans restaurants gift card (no expiration)that I won in a sweepstakes, only to discover there aren't any of these eateries near me. I would like to trade it for unscratched, unbent beer bottle caps, especially Corona, micro brews and imports or any uniquely designed metal twist-offs from other soda bottles. I will be using the caps in an ongoing project, so this blog doesn't expire. And if you don't have any caps, I'll consider a trade for junk jewelry that can be taken apart and recycled into new pieces or beads or findings or what have you.

SECOND TRADE OPTION.

I have a great number of hand-crafted earrings that I will also trade for bottle caps. Here is a youtube video of some of my jewelry (forget the etsy.com reference, however, as I quit listing these some time ago). Again, if you don't have caps, tell me what you do want to barter.





Here are a few pics:







Email me at sfnewsgal at yahoo.com. Thanks. Ann